Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 11, 2013
I started Bruce Mazlish’s 1972 book, In Search of Nixon: A Psychohistorical Inquiry. The edition of the book that I have is dated to 1973, which was when the Watergate scandal was occurring. In my edition, Mazlish has a new … Continue reading →
In this post, my topic will be loving God, and I’ll be drawing from my daily quiet times in Deuteronomy 6. In Deuteronomy 6:5, Moses instructs the Israelites to love the LORD their God with all their hearts, with all … Continue reading →