Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- God the Janitor of Heaven
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Conformed to the Image of His Son, by Haley Goranson Jacob
- Nixon Reconsidered 1
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: March 11, 2013
I started Bruce Mazlish’s 1972 book, In Search of Nixon: A Psychohistorical Inquiry. The edition of the book that I have is dated to 1973, which was when the Watergate scandal was occurring. In my edition, Mazlish has a new … Continue reading →
In this post, my topic will be loving God, and I’ll be drawing from my daily quiet times in Deuteronomy 6. In Deuteronomy 6:5, Moses instructs the Israelites to love the LORD their God with all their hearts, with all … Continue reading →