Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- The Death Penalty
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 28, 2013
Accountability, Seeing Miracles, and the Israelites in the Wilderness
As I’ve done my daily quiet time in the Book of Deuteronomy, I’ve thought about a view that one of my relatives has. According to my relative, people in this day and age can be saved, but they cannot be … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Daily Quiet Time, Deuteronomy, Family, Hebrews, Religion Comments Off on Accountability, Seeing Miracles, and the Israelites in the Wilderness