Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Essays I'll Need to Revisit
- The "We-Passages"
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The Hour Is Come!
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 20, 2013
Six Crises 6
In the chapter on President Dwight Eisenhower’s heart attack in his 1962 book, Six Crises, Richard Nixon lambastes some of the press for its treatment of Eisenhower after Eisenhower had a stroke. Eisenhower after his stroke had difficulty expressing his … Continue reading
Posted in Politics Tagged Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Six Crises Comments Off on Six Crises 6
Going Out on Your Own
I recently read Numbers 32, in which the tribes of Reuben and Gad prefer to settle in the Transjordan rather than the land of Canaan. They agree, however, to assist the rest of Israel in conquering Canaan. The first time … Continue reading
Posted in Asperger's, Autism, Bible, Church, Daily Quiet Time, Ezekiel, Family, Life, Numbers, Religion, School 2 Comments