Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Scripture and Cosmology, by Kyle Greenwood
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- N.T. Wright lectures on the seven mutations caused by resurrection of Jesus
- Book Write-Up: Original Blessing, by Danielle Shroyer
- Alister McGrath on Religious Pluralism
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Mark Driscoll on Unbelievable
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: February 20, 2013
In the chapter on President Dwight Eisenhower’s heart attack in his 1962 book, Six Crises, Richard Nixon lambastes some of the press for its treatment of Eisenhower after Eisenhower had a stroke. Eisenhower after his stroke had difficulty expressing his … Continue reading