Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 15, 2013
The Law As a Mirror
My church for its Bible Study is going through Romans: The Letter That Changed the World, with Mart De Haan and Jimmy DeYoung. I got to attend last night, but I won’t be able to attend next week because I’ll … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Family, Life, Religion Tagged mart de haan, Religion, theology 2 Comments
Six Crises 1
I started Six Crises, which is the first book that Richard Nixon wrote. Nixon wrote it shortly after his loss in the 1960 Presidential election. I tried to read the book back when I was a kid, when I was … Continue reading
Posted in Communism, History, Politics Tagged Alger Hiss, Richard Nixon, Six Crises, Whittaker Chambers Comments Off on Six Crises 1
Forgiving Each Day in Prayer
When I was doing my daily quiet time recently in the Book of Numbers, studying Numbers 28, I checked my notes on that chapter that I took a few years ago. Numbers 28-29 is about the sacrifices that are offered … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Daily Quiet Time, Life, Mark, Matthew, Numbers, Religion, School, Weekly Quiet Time Tagged c s lewis, Forgiveness, Lord's Prayer Comments Off on Forgiving Each Day in Prayer