Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Understanding Dispensationalists, by Vern Poythress
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Ben Sira's View of the Afterlife
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: February 12, 2013
In my write-up today on Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: The Education of a Politician, I’ll talk about Fidel Castro, the Communist leader of Cuba. Fidel Castro replaced Fulgencio Batista as leader of Cuba on January 1, 1959. Four months later, the … Continue reading
I finished Ari Goldman’s The Search for God at Harvard. Did Ari Goldman find God at Harvard Divinity School? At the end of the book, he says that maybe he did. I’m not sure how, though. Goldman learned a lot … Continue reading