Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 11, 2013
Ari Goldman on Annemarie Schimmel
In my latest reading of The Search for God at Harvard, I enjoyed Ari Goldman’s discussion of Annemarie Schimmel, who taught a class that he took called “Muslim Religious Life”. According to Goldman, Annemarie Schimmel closed her eyes and lectured … Continue reading
Posted in Religion, School Tagged Annemarie Schimmel, Ari Goldman, harvard divinity school, Muslim Religious Life, The Search for God at Harvard Comments Off on Ari Goldman on Annemarie Schimmel