Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI's Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Gerstenberger on Post-Exilic Psalms
- When the American Debate About Abortion Was Sane and Why that Changed
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: February 10, 2013
At church this morning, the pastor’s sermon was about seeing God’s face. The pastor addressed a variety of issues pertaining to this topic: the parts of the Bible that say that human beings cannot look on God’s face and live; … Continue reading
My latest reading of Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: The Education of a Politician covered Vice-President Richard Nixon’s visit to the Soviet Union, as well as advice that Nixon received from prominent figures about strategy for his 1960 run for President. Ambrose … Continue reading