Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Julie Nixon Eisenhower's Pat Nixon: The Untold Story 4
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Book Write-Up: Do Yourself a Favor...Forgive, by Joyce Meyer
- Church Write-Up: Jonah, Part 1
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 9, 2013
On page 510 of Nixon: The Education of a Politician, Stephen Ambrose states that President Dwight Eisenhower focused on the gains the United States had made, whereas Vice-President Richard Nixon tended to look at the losses. Ambrose attributes this to … Continue reading
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 115. I will post Psalm 115 in the King James Version (which is in the public domain), and I will comment on select verses. 1. Not unto us, … Continue reading