Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- A Wind in the Door
- Is the vastness of the universe evidence against God's existence?
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- And to Close Off Yom Kippur...
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: February 1, 2013
My church for its Bible study is going through Romans: The Letter That Changed the World, With Mart De Haan and Jimmy DeYoung. I have three items on our session last night. 1. Someone in the group, whom I will … Continue reading
I liked the January 8, 2013 devotion in Our Daily Bread. In it, there’s a story about a Christian who was talking to a man named Bob, who did not care much for Christianity. The Christian asked Bob if he … Continue reading
In my write-up today on Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: The Education of a Politician, I’ll talk some about Richard Nixon’s relationship with Dwight Eisenhower. This will be based on what I have read so far in Ambrose’s book, however, not what … Continue reading