Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 16, 2013
The Contender: Richard Nixon, The Congress Years 9
For my write-up today on The Contender: Richard Nixon, The Congress Years, 1946-1952, I’ll use as my starting point something that Irwin Gellman says on page 266. The context was a debate that Richard Nixon had on television about the … Continue reading
Joshua: God Saves
It’s interesting that Hoshea’s name was changed to Joshua in Numbers 13:16, when the Israelite spies are being sent to the land of Canaan. When they see the giants and the fortified towns, the spies, with the exception of Joshua … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Daily Quiet Time, Numbers, Religion Tagged Conquest, God Saves, Israelite Spies, Joshua Comments Off on Joshua: God Saves