Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 3, 2013
Clear and Present Dangers 11: Crime
In my latest reading of M. Stanton Evans’ Clear and Present Dangers: A Conservative View of America’s Government (copyright 1975), I finished the chapter “Freedom and Foreign Policy” and read the chapter on crime. I’ll focus on Evans’ chapter on … Continue reading
Posted in Political Philosophy, Politics Tagged Bill of Rights, Clear and Present Dangers, criminal procedure, Gideon v. Wainwright, Gun Control, M. Stanton Evans, Mapp v. Ohio, Miranda, Second Amendment, U.S. Constitution, Warren Court Comments Off on Clear and Present Dangers 11: Crime
Numbers 5:1-4: Different Law, Intolerant God?
In Numbers 5:1-4, God tells Moses to put out of the camp those who have a skin disease, those who had a discharge, and those who have become impure due to contact with a corpse, so that they would not … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Daily Quiet Time, Leviticus, Numbers, Religion Comments Off on Numbers 5:1-4: Different Law, Intolerant God?