Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 21, 2012
Sheila Suess Kennedy: Republican in the ACLU 4
In my latest reading of What’s a Nice Republican Girl Like Me Doing in the ACLU?, Sheila Suess Kennedy talks about the issues of gay rights and the criminal justice system. What I’d like to do in this post, however, … Continue reading
Posted in Political Philosophy, Politics, Race Tagged ACLU, Barry Goldwater, civil liberties, civil rights, John Locke, Rand Paul, role of government, ron paul, Sheila Suess Kennedy, What's a Nice Republican Girl Like Me Doing in the ACLU? Comments Off on Sheila Suess Kennedy: Republican in the ACLU 4
Learning from Each Other…
In my latest reading of No Other Name? A Critical Survey of Christian Attitudes Toward the World Religions, Paul Knitter interacts with the view that all religions are essentially the same. Granted, this view acknowledges that the religions of the … Continue reading