Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI's Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Gerstenberger on Post-Exilic Psalms
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: December 17, 2012
I finished James Carville and Paul Begala’s Take It Back: Our Party, Our Country, Our Future (copyright 2006). My latest reading covered health care and Hurricane Katrina, then the book closed with a resounding call for communitarianism, even going so … Continue reading
I have two items for my write-up today on George Marsden’s Jonathan Edwards: A Life. 1. In my latest reading, Marsden went into Jonathan Edwards’ views regarding the historical critical method of studying the Bible. This was an issue that … Continue reading