Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The "We-Passages"
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Hour Is Come!
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 14, 2012
Take It Back 7: Energy and the Environment
In my latest reading of James Carville and Paul Begala’s Take It Back: Our Party, Our Country, Our Future (copyright 2006), I read the chapter on the environment, and I started the chapter on the media (i.e., how the media … Continue reading
Posted in Environment, Political Philosophy, Politics, Religion, Sarah Palin Tagged ANWR, Climate Change, General Electric, james carville, Paul Begala, renewable energy, Rick Perry, Take It Back Comments Off on Take It Back 7: Energy and the Environment
Is It Their Fault?
For my write-up today on George Marsden’s Jonathan Edwards: A Life, I’ll talk about Marsden’s summary on page 442 of Edwards’ views regarding moral responsibility. Later in his life, Jonathan Edwards wrote works that were defending Calvinism, in a world … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Calvinism, George Marsden's Jonathan Edwards, Psychology, Religion Comments Off on Is It Their Fault?