Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Julie Nixon Eisenhower's Pat Nixon: The Untold Story 4
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 13, 2012
In my latest reading of Take It Back: Our Party, Our Country, Our Future (copyright 2006), James Carville and Paul Begala talk about Republican corruption, as they go into the shenanigans of Jack Abramoff, Tom Delay, and others. Whereas I … Continue reading
There were a variety of topics in my latest reading of George Marsden’s Jonathan Edwards: A Life: Edwards’ power struggles with the Williams at Stockbridge, as Edwards justified his stubbornness on religious grounds; the wars between the English in America, … Continue reading