Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on the Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- About Me
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: December 11, 2012
My latest reading of Take It Back: Our Party, Our Country, Our Future, by James Carville and Paul Begala, was about national security. Essentially, Carville and Begala criticized how George W. Bush’s handled 9/11—-both the events leading up to it … Continue reading
My latest reading of George Marsden’s Jonathan Edwards: A Life was about Jonathan Edwards getting kicked out of the pastorate at his church in Northampton. Edwards had pursued a controversial policy of requiring people to demonstrate that they had a … Continue reading