Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 10, 2012
Take It Back 3: Bush and Kerry on Faith
In my latest reading of Take It Back: Our Party, Our Country, Our Future (copyright 2006), James Carville and Paul Begala criticize how John Kerry talked about his faith during the 2004 Presidential Election. Essentially, according to Carville and Begala, … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Candidates, George W. Bush, Political Philosophy, Politics, Religion Tagged 2004 Presidential election, Catholicism, George W. Bush, james carville, John Kerry, Paul Begala, Take It Back Comments Off on Take It Back 3: Bush and Kerry on Faith
Edwards the Millennial Optimist!
I wrote a couple of posts ago about Jonathan Edwards’ beliefs regarding the millennium, the thousand year reign of Christ mentioned in Revelation 20. In my latest reading of George Marsden’s Jonathan Edwards: A Life, I learned more about this … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, George Marsden's Jonathan Edwards, Religion Comments Off on Edwards the Millennial Optimist!