Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 8, 2012
Take It Back 1
I started Take It Back: Our Party, Our Country, Our Future, by Democratic strategists James Carville and Paul Begala. This book was published in 2006, but it was written before the Democratic victories that year. The setting of this book … Continue reading
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 106. Psalm 106 is about Israel’s sins in the past, which includes the following examples: not remembering God’s acts on Israel’s behalf during the Exodus but rather provoking … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Rabbinics, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Tagged Artscroll, Charles Haddon Spurgeon, David Kimchi, E.W. Bullinger, Jimmy Swaggart, John Gill, Psalm 106, Treasury of David Comments Off on Psalm 106