Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on the Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- About Me
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: December 7, 2012
I finished Al Gore’s Earth in the Balance: Ecology and the Human Spirit. It was a heavy book to read in that it had a great deal of sophisticated discussion about science and policy. Consequently, there were probably things that … Continue reading
My latest reading of George Marsden’s Jonathan Edwards: A Life concerned Edwards’ dispute with Charles Chauncy about the Great Awakening, as well as Edwards’ attempts to exercise church discipline over some men who were behaving inappropriately. Edwards was a big … Continue reading