Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: The Chosen People, by A. Chadwick Thornhill
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- The Trinity in Genesis 18-19?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: November 26, 2012
As many of you know, actor Larry Hagman has passed on. Hagman is best known for his roles in I Dream of Jeannie and Dallas. I wasn’t allowed to watch Dallas when I was a kid, but I occasionally got … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Earth in the Balance: Ecology and the Human Spirit (copyright 1992, 1993), Al Gore talks about climate change skeptics. Gore acknowledges that there are scientists who are skeptical about climate change—-he mentions Professor Richard Lindzen … Continue reading
I started George Marsden’s Jonathan Edwards: A Life. I’ll be going through this book rather slowly, and my blogging through it will be off-and-on, which means that I may not blog about it every day. But I will be reading … Continue reading