Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Honest Prayer
- About Me
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Some New Arguments for the Principle of Sufficient Reason?
- Transubstantiation: Was Thomas Aquinas a Semi-Calvinist?
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: November 26, 2012
As many of you know, actor Larry Hagman has passed on. Hagman is best known for his roles in I Dream of Jeannie and Dallas. I wasn’t allowed to watch Dallas when I was a kid, but I occasionally got … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Earth in the Balance: Ecology and the Human Spirit (copyright 1992, 1993), Al Gore talks about climate change skeptics. Gore acknowledges that there are scientists who are skeptical about climate change—-he mentions Professor Richard Lindzen … Continue reading
I started George Marsden’s Jonathan Edwards: A Life. I’ll be going through this book rather slowly, and my blogging through it will be off-and-on, which means that I may not blog about it every day. But I will be reading … Continue reading