Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Derek Leman on the Filthy Rags in Isaiah 64:6
- What is Parallelomania?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Book Write-Up: The Mosaic of Christian Belief, by Roger Olson
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: November 20, 2012
In my latest reading of Abortion and the Politics of Motherhood, Kristin Luker discussed the development of the pro-life movement. At first, during the 1960’s (prior to 1967), the pro-life movement consisted largely of Catholic male professionals, who believed that … Continue reading
For my write-up today on The Cambridge Companion to Philo, I’ll do what I did yesterday: I’ll refer to some things that stood out to me in each essay that I read (or began to read, or finished reading). 1. … Continue reading