Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Honest Prayer
- About Me
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Some New Arguments for the Principle of Sufficient Reason?
- Transubstantiation: Was Thomas Aquinas a Semi-Calvinist?
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: November 16, 2012
I missed last week’s Bible study at my church because I was sick, but I got to attend last night, and I also had an opportunity to read the transcript for last week’s DVD presentation that the group watched. Essentially, … Continue reading
I started Kristin Luker’s 1984 book, Abortion and the Politics of Motherhood. One reason that I decided to read this book was out of interest in the history of the pro-life movement. Specifically, I’ve wondered when or how a pro-life … Continue reading
I’ve been reading Leviticus 13-14 for my weekly quiet time, and these are chapters on skin disease. One question that comes up in my reading of scholarly discussions of these chapters concerns why the person who was being purified after … Continue reading