Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Joan of Arcadia: Desolation and Consolation
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Self-Defense on the Sabbath(s); Nomos
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Ramblings on Jeremiah 30:21: The Prince Who Dares (Or Engages His Heart) to Approach God
- Was 1 Peter Written to Jews or Gentiles? Why the Answer Matters More Than You Might Think — Theology Pathfinder
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: October 31, 2012
In my latest reading of The Conscience of a Liberal, Paul Krugman interacts with Thomas Frank’s 2004 book, What’s the Matter with Kansas? How Conservatives Won the Heart of America? In that book, Frank argues that many people in Kansas … Continue reading
In Exodus 34:6-7, God declares God’s character to Moses: “And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression … Continue reading