Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Book Write-Up: Biblical Hermeneutics, Five Views
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Psalm 120
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: October 31, 2012
In my latest reading of The Conscience of a Liberal, Paul Krugman interacts with Thomas Frank’s 2004 book, What’s the Matter with Kansas? How Conservatives Won the Heart of America? In that book, Frank argues that many people in Kansas … Continue reading
In Exodus 34:6-7, God declares God’s character to Moses: “And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression … Continue reading