Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- I Watched Gandhi Last Night
- Book Write-Up: Original Blessing, by Danielle Shroyer
- N.T. Wright lectures on the seven mutations caused by resurrection of Jesus
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: October 31, 2012
In my latest reading of The Conscience of a Liberal, Paul Krugman interacts with Thomas Frank’s 2004 book, What’s the Matter with Kansas? How Conservatives Won the Heart of America? In that book, Frank argues that many people in Kansas … Continue reading
In Exodus 34:6-7, God declares God’s character to Moses: “And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression … Continue reading