Top Posts & Pages
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Book Write-Ups: Where's the Birth Certificate?, Killing the Deep State, America for Sale (Jerome R. Corsi)
- Veiled Rabbinic Attacks on Christian Doctrines
- Very Strange Bedfellows 7
- Finishing Van Seters' Life of Moses
- Ramblings on Neuhaus' Political Conversion
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies' Story, by Martin Dies
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Church Write-Up: Not Ashamed, Shalom Is Positive (and Thus Negative), the Sower’s Seed
- Media Distortions on “Vehicle Attacks” at Protests
- Review: Wait With Me — Bob on Books
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly’s Favorite Speeches
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
Daily Archives: October 28, 2012
At church this morning, we sang the hymn “Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing”. To read the lyrics and listen to the song, click here. Above the title of the hymn in our hymn-book was a quotation of the first … Continue reading
In my latest reading of The Conscience of a Liberal, Paul Krugman continues his narrative about movement conservatism. It’s not like a lot of left-leaning narratives about conservatism that I’ve encountered—-the types that romanticize William F. Buckley and Barry Goldwater … Continue reading