Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Joan of Arcadia: Desolation and Consolation
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Self-Defense on the Sabbath(s); Nomos
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Andrew Klavan on Mel Gibson
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: October 24, 2012
My latest reading of Bruce Bartlett’s The New American Economy: The Failure of Reaganomics and a New Way Forward scared me, to tell you the truth. I usually get scared when I think about the ballooning of federal entitlements. Bartlett, … Continue reading
I started Erwin Goodenough’s 1935 book, By Light, Light: The Mystic Gospel of Hellenistic Judaism. In my latest reading, Goodenough covered a variety of topics. 1. One topic that Goodenough discussed was Philo’s belief that God had different powers or … Continue reading