Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Psalm 26, Self-Righteousness, and the Company We Keep
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Death Penalty
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 22, 2012
I actually enjoyed last night’s episode of Once Upon a Time. I decided to watch the show this season, even though I did not watch the first season, because the documentary summation of the show’s plot intrigued me, plus I … Continue reading
In my latest reading of The New American Economy: The Failure of Reaganomics and a New Way Forward, Bruce Bartlett discusses the rise of supply-side economics. Probably the clearest definition of supply-side economics that I’ve encountered is from David Stockman’s … Continue reading