Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- Lessons on Love from The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Trinity in Genesis 18-19?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 20, 2012
Bruce Bartlett’s The New American Economy 2: John Maynard Keynes
In my latest reading of The New American Economy: The Failure of Reaganomics and a New Way Forward, Bruce Bartlett talks about John Maynard Keynes. One misconception that Bartlett corrects is that Keynes was pro-inflation, for Bartlett notes that Keynes … Continue reading
Posted in Economics, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on Bruce Bartlett’s The New American Economy 2: John Maynard Keynes
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 99. Psalm 99 talks about the LORD reigning in righteousness, as the earth and the people in it tremble and are encouraged to praise the LORD’s name. V … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Tagged Aaron, Augustine, Bible, Discipline, Fearsome, Forgiveness, golden calf, Keil-Delitzsch, Moses, Ripe Old Age, Samuel, Saul Comments Off on Psalm 99