Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- About Me
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 19, 2012
Small in Number, the Temple Tax and Offense, a Good Way
There were three issues that stood out to me in last night’s Bible study at church: 1. The pastor and his wife were talking about a religious retreat that they attended last week. They met other pastors , and they … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Daily Quiet Time, Leviticus, Matthew, Numbers, Religion Tagged bible study, Desire of Ages, drinking blood, earthly kingdom, Ellen White, few coins, jesus, king god, Michael Card, offense, Peter, Religion, religious groups, religious retreat, small churches, temple tax, theology Comments Off on Small in Number, the Temple Tax and Offense, a Good Way
Bruce Bartlett’s The New American Economy 1
I started Bruce Bartlett’s The New American Economy: The Failure of Reaganomics and a New Way Forward. Bruce Bartlett served in the administrations of Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. To be honest with you, there is a lot in … Continue reading
Posted in Economics, Political Philosophy, Politics, Ronald Reagan Comments Off on Bruce Bartlett’s The New American Economy 1