Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Church Write-Up: The Need for Salvation and Psalm 130
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Eusebius and the Law
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Ishmael on Hagar's Back
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
- Phyllis Schlafly Oral History Project; Equal Pay for UNequal Work
- Current Events Write-Up: Ann Coulter on Confederate Monuments, a Third Way on Religious and LGBT Rights, Waco Regrets
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
I’d like to honor two men who passed on recently: Gary Collins and Arlen Specter. 1. I watched Gary Collins on Hour Magazine when I was a child. Granted, he had his feet of clay (see here), but I remember … Continue reading
In my latest reading of The Great Betrayal: How American Sovereignty and Social Justice Are Being Sacrificed to the Gods of the Global Economy, Pat Buchanan argues that the time when the United States was protectionist—-the late 1860’s to 1900—-was … Continue reading
I finished Larry Hurtado’s How on Earth Did Jesus Become a God? Historical Questions about Earliest Devotion to Jesus. After reading this book, I still have questions. First of all, Hurtado argues that the hymn in Philippians 2—-and the fact … Continue reading