Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- About Me
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 14, 2012
The Rich Young Ruler and Surrendering
At church this morning, the topic was sacrifice and surrender to Christ. The pastor preached about the rich young ruler, who was loved by Jesus, and yet the rich young ruler did not obey Jesus’ instructions to sell his possessions, … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Mark, Music, Religion Tagged Armstrongite, christianity, comfort zone, I Surrender All, jesus, leaders step, prayer of confession, Religion, rich young ruler, Sacrifice, sell all that you have, spirituality, trusting god Comments Off on The Rich Young Ruler and Surrendering
The Great Betrayal 7
In my latest reading of Pat Buchanan’s The Great Betrayal: How American Sovereignty and Social Justice Are Being Sacrificed to the Gods of the Global Economy, Buchanan agrees with the insights of people who are considered to be villains by … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Economics, Political Philosophy, Politics, Religion Comments Off on The Great Betrayal 7