Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 30, 2012
An Interactive Sermon
At church this morning, I was thinking about where my pastor is effective in terms of his homiletical style. The pastor was asking the congregation questions about redwood trees to illustrate a sermon point, and a child was answering one … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Preaching, Television Tagged Church, factual question, nobody answers, Religion, roy campanella, spirituality Comments Off on An Interactive Sermon
Lou Dobbs’ “War on the Middle Class” 7
I finished Lou Dobbs’ War on the Middle Class: How the Government, Big Business, and Special Interests Are Waging War on the American Dream and How to Fight Back. I decided to read this book after Arianna Huffington’s Third World … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Economics, George W. Bush, Health Care, Political Philosophy, Politics, Ronald Reagan Comments Off on Lou Dobbs’ “War on the Middle Class” 7