Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Book Write-Up: It's Very Simple, by Alan Stang
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Joan of Arcadia: Desolation and Consolation
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: September 12, 2012
I’ll be preaching this coming Sunday, and so I’ve been doing a little series on preaching. What I want to talk about today is speaking with authority. There are many people who love it when preachers speak with authority from … Continue reading
During the past five months or so, I have read and blogged through books by Presidential candidates for the year 2012. I blogged through Barack Obama’s Dreams from My Father, and also books by Republican candidates Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, … Continue reading
In my latest reading of G.K. Beale’s The Book of Revelation: A Commentary on the Greek Text, Beale talked about Revelation 12-13. Regarding Revelation 12, Beale talks about how the serpent fell from heaven. According to Beale, Satan in Revelation … Continue reading