Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Nugget Christianity; Right, Yet Sinful
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Conservatism and Distributism
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: September 12, 2012
I’ll be preaching this coming Sunday, and so I’ve been doing a little series on preaching. What I want to talk about today is speaking with authority. There are many people who love it when preachers speak with authority from … Continue reading
During the past five months or so, I have read and blogged through books by Presidential candidates for the year 2012. I blogged through Barack Obama’s Dreams from My Father, and also books by Republican candidates Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, … Continue reading
In my latest reading of G.K. Beale’s The Book of Revelation: A Commentary on the Greek Text, Beale talked about Revelation 12-13. Regarding Revelation 12, Beale talks about how the serpent fell from heaven. According to Beale, Satan in Revelation … Continue reading