Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Desperate Housewives: Bree's Faith Life
- Isaiah and the Inviolability of Zion
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: September 12, 2012
I’ll be preaching this coming Sunday, and so I’ve been doing a little series on preaching. What I want to talk about today is speaking with authority. There are many people who love it when preachers speak with authority from … Continue reading
During the past five months or so, I have read and blogged through books by Presidential candidates for the year 2012. I blogged through Barack Obama’s Dreams from My Father, and also books by Republican candidates Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, … Continue reading
In my latest reading of G.K. Beale’s The Book of Revelation: A Commentary on the Greek Text, Beale talked about Revelation 12-13. Regarding Revelation 12, Beale talks about how the serpent fell from heaven. According to Beale, Satan in Revelation … Continue reading