Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Ramblings on Jeremiah 30:21: The Prince Who Dares (Or Engages His Heart) to Approach God
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Ramblings on The Devil's Advocate and Demons Being Unafraid of the Bible
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
- Phyllis Schlafly Oral History Project; Equal Pay for UNequal Work
Daily Archives: September 11, 2012
I’ll be preaching this coming Sunday, and I watched the episode of The Waltons in which John-Boy has to give the sermon at his church. Giving a sermon can be quite difficult. There’s the challenge of coming up with something … Continue reading
I finished Mitt Romney’s No Apology: Believe in America. In this post, I’ll highlight some things that Romney says on page 323, in the Acknowledgments. “Ann and my family always began conversations about the book by saying that they really … Continue reading
I find as I look at my blog that I have blogged about 9/11 on every September 11 since 2007. So I might as well blog about it this year. Believe it or not, even though I was slightly taken … Continue reading
For my write-up today on G.K. Beale’s The Book of Revelation: A Commentary on the Greek Text, I’ll talk some about Beale’s interpretation of Revelation 11:1-12, which concerns the Temple and the two witnesses. Revelation 11:1-12 says the following (in … Continue reading