Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 6, 2012
Mitt Romney’s No Apology 6: Regulation, Entitlements, and the National Debt
In my latest reading of Mitt Romney’s No Apology: Believe in America, Romney talked about regulation and the need to reform Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare. Then he warned about the national debt. On regulation, Romney made some of the … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Economics, Family, Health Care, Politics 3 Comments
Beale on Revelation 2:17 and 3:10
In this write-up about G.K. Beale’s The Book of Revelation: A Commentary on the Greek Text, I will talk some about Beale’s interpretation of two passages: Revelation 2:17 and Revelation 3:10. 1. Revelation 2:17 states (in the King James Version): … Continue reading