Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Church Write-Up: The Need for Salvation and Psalm 130
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Eusebius and the Law
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Ishmael on Hagar's Back
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Lactantius the Proto-Pelagian?
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
- Phyllis Schlafly Oral History Project; Equal Pay for UNequal Work
- Current Events Write-Up: Ann Coulter on Confederate Monuments, a Third Way on Religious and LGBT Rights, Waco Regrets
Daily Archives: September 5, 2012
Isaiah 64:6 says (in the KJV) that “all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags”. Many evangelicals have thrown this verse in people’s faces to contend that we all need Jesus to be our Savior and to cover us with his … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Mitt Romney’s No Apology: Believe in America, Romney focused on economics. I have two items (and the second item has sub-items). 1. One reason that I wanted to read this book was that Romney defends … Continue reading
Don’t get me wrong—-Michelle Obama was great! And there were substantive and educational policy speeches by Ken Salazar on energy and Kathleen Sebelius on health care. (But see here for a critique of Salazar’s claims. And, while I’m at it, … Continue reading