Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Book Write-Up: It's Very Simple, by Alan Stang
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Joan of Arcadia: Desolation and Consolation
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: September 2, 2012
At church this morning, the sermon was about what holds some people back from making a commitment to Christ. The pastor mentioned Augustine, but he quoted Augustine as saying that he wanted to make a commitment to Christ, but not … Continue reading
This morning on ABC This Week, Democratic strategist Donna Brazile said the following about attempts to find racism in Republican rhetoric, in response to conservative George Will’s statement that “the guys over at MSNBC have said that when Republicans talk … Continue reading
For my write-up today on Mitt Romney’s No Apology: Believe in America, I’ll focus on some things that Romney says about President Barack Obama’s foreign policy. Romney criticizes President Obama for ending President George W. Bush’s plan for missile defense … Continue reading