Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Zephaniah, Son of Cushi
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- Church Write-Up: Messiah as Melchizedek; Jacob’s Stone in the Temple
- Kamala Harris keeps calling for Twitter to suspend Trump’s account. Here’s the company’s latest reply
- Pat Buchanan: Is the Interventionists’ Era Over for Good?
- Church Write-Up: Baptism
- Book Write-Up: Inflation (Opposing Viewpoints, 2013)
- Book Write-Up: Proverbs, by Irving L. Jensen
- Pat Buchanan: Is Trump At Last Ending Our ‘Endless Wars’?
- Church Write-Up: Rust
- Book Write-Up: The US Deficit (Opposing Viewpoints, 2013)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 10
Daily Archives: September 2, 2012
At church this morning, the sermon was about what holds some people back from making a commitment to Christ. The pastor mentioned Augustine, but he quoted Augustine as saying that he wanted to make a commitment to Christ, but not … Continue reading
This morning on ABC This Week, Democratic strategist Donna Brazile said the following about attempts to find racism in Republican rhetoric, in response to conservative George Will’s statement that “the guys over at MSNBC have said that when Republicans talk … Continue reading
For my write-up today on Mitt Romney’s No Apology: Believe in America, I’ll focus on some things that Romney says about President Barack Obama’s foreign policy. Romney criticizes President Obama for ending President George W. Bush’s plan for missile defense … Continue reading