Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Nugget Christianity; Right, Yet Sinful
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Conservatism and Distributism
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: September 2, 2012
At church this morning, the sermon was about what holds some people back from making a commitment to Christ. The pastor mentioned Augustine, but he quoted Augustine as saying that he wanted to make a commitment to Christ, but not … Continue reading
This morning on ABC This Week, Democratic strategist Donna Brazile said the following about attempts to find racism in Republican rhetoric, in response to conservative George Will’s statement that “the guys over at MSNBC have said that when Republicans talk … Continue reading
For my write-up today on Mitt Romney’s No Apology: Believe in America, I’ll focus on some things that Romney says about President Barack Obama’s foreign policy. Romney criticizes President Obama for ending President George W. Bush’s plan for missile defense … Continue reading