Top Posts & Pages
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on the Aorist, the Middle, Granville Sharp, and Colwell's Rule
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies' Story, by Martin Dies
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Daily Archives: August 27, 2012
Time Magazine correspondent Michael Grunwald has a new book out about President Barack Obama’s stimulus, The New New Deal: The Hidden Story of Change in the Obama Era. Click here to read Slate’s excellent interview with Grunwald. In this interview, … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Dreams from My Fathers: A Story of Race and Inheritance, Barack Obama talks about his experiences in Kenya, where he had family. Obama liked Kenya because he felt part of a warm community, but over … Continue reading
I started Angela Roskop’s The Wilderness Itineraries: Genre, Georgraphy, and the Growth of the Torah. This book is about wilderness itineraries, such as the one in Numbers 33, which lists the places that the Israelites went after they left Egypt. … Continue reading