Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Book Write-Up: The Scripture Way of Salvation
- The Participatory Model of the Atonement
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: August 27, 2012
Time Magazine correspondent Michael Grunwald has a new book out about President Barack Obama’s stimulus, The New New Deal: The Hidden Story of Change in the Obama Era. Click here to read Slate’s excellent interview with Grunwald. In this interview, … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Dreams from My Fathers: A Story of Race and Inheritance, Barack Obama talks about his experiences in Kenya, where he had family. Obama liked Kenya because he felt part of a warm community, but over … Continue reading
I started Angela Roskop’s The Wilderness Itineraries: Genre, Georgraphy, and the Growth of the Torah. This book is about wilderness itineraries, such as the one in Numbers 33, which lists the places that the Israelites went after they left Egypt. … Continue reading