Top Posts & Pages
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- A Possible Project on the Date of Herod's Death
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Origen the Arian?---Not This Time!, Origen on Soul Sleep
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- The Shepherd of Hermas' Christology
- The Death Penalty
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Daily Archives: August 26, 2012
At church this morning, we sang the hymn “Calling You”, which was written by Hank Williams. Click here to read the lyrics, and here to listen to the song. The first verse especially stood out to me: “When you’ve strayed … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, Barack Obama talks about Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, which was pastored by Jeremiah Wright. Why was the church so successful? Obama talks … Continue reading