Top Posts & Pages
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- A Possible Project on the Date of Herod's Death
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Origen the Arian?---Not This Time!, Origen on Soul Sleep
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- The Shepherd of Hermas' Christology
- The Death Penalty
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Daily Archives: August 24, 2012
For my write-up today on Barack Obama’s Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, I’ll talk about the issue of success in social activism, while also drawing on some of my favorite passages in my latest reading. … Continue reading
I finished W.D. Davies’ The Gospel and the Land. Davies includes as Appendix IV an article by Gunter Stemberger entitled “Galilee—-Land of Salvation?” Stemberger is arguing against certain viewpoints about Galilee in the Gospels—-that there was a Galilean church, for … Continue reading