Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Book Write-Up: The Scripture Way of Salvation
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: August 20, 2012
In my latest reading of Barack Obama’s Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, Obama talked about his experiences at Occidental College. To me, they seemed to be turning points in his life that made him more … Continue reading
I just learned that actor William Windom passed on last week. Of course, he’s known as Commodore Decker on the Star Trek episode, “The Doomsday Machine”. That’s one of my Dad’s favorite episodes (we called it “the tube one”), but … Continue reading
I started W.D. Davies’ 1974 book, The Gospel and the Land: Early Christianity and Jewish Territorial Doctrine. There were a variety of interesting items in my latest reading of this book: Davies’ view that Christian biblical scholarship neglected the importance … Continue reading