Top Posts & Pages
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Carson on the Aorist, the Middle, Granville Sharp, and Colwell's Rule
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies' Story, by Martin Dies
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Daily Archives: August 20, 2012
In my latest reading of Barack Obama’s Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, Obama talked about his experiences at Occidental College. To me, they seemed to be turning points in his life that made him more … Continue reading
I just learned that actor William Windom passed on last week. Of course, he’s known as Commodore Decker on the Star Trek episode, “The Doomsday Machine”. That’s one of my Dad’s favorite episodes (we called it “the tube one”), but … Continue reading
I started W.D. Davies’ 1974 book, The Gospel and the Land: Early Christianity and Jewish Territorial Doctrine. There were a variety of interesting items in my latest reading of this book: Davies’ view that Christian biblical scholarship neglected the importance … Continue reading