Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- The Death Penalty
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 17, 2012
Barack Obama’s Dreams from My Father 1
I started Barack Obama’s Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance. The book is about Barack Obama’s quest to learn about his father, an educated Kenyan man whom Barack apparently did not know that well because the … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Politics, Race Comments Off on Barack Obama’s Dreams from My Father 1
I finished Ben Witherington III’s Jesus, Paul, and the End of the World. In this post, I’ll highlight something that Witherington says on page 263: “It has often been ignored that in early Jewish literature, in particular some of the … Continue reading