Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Book Write-Up: Biblical Hermeneutics, Five Views
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Psalm 120
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: August 16, 2012
I get Townhall’s list of conservative columns in my e-mail on a regular basis, and, while I ordinarily delete it, today I decided to take a look at what columns are out there. I saw that Larry Elder’s column was … Continue reading
I finished The Real Romney, by Michael Kranish and Scott Helman. My latest reading covered Mitt Romney’s run for President in 2008, as Romney gets into an altercation with a reporter at Staples over lobbyists in his campaign, and John … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Jesus, Paul, and the End of the World, Ben Witherington III says that many modern Christians focus on Christians going to heaven after they die, when the focus of Paul and Jesus was on the … Continue reading