Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- James White and Barry Lynn Debate about Homosexuality and Christianity
- The Z Man: The Party's Over
- David Clines: "The Signiﬁcance of the 'Sons of God' Episode (Genesis 6:1-4) in the Context of the 'Primeval History' (Genesis 1–11)"
- Book Write-Up: The Strength of His Hand, by Lynn Austin
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
Daily Archives: August 13, 2012
For my write-up today on The Real Romney, by Michael Kranish and Scott Helman, I’ll use as my starting-point a story that Kranish and Helman tell on pages 218-219, about when Romney was working with the Olympics. This post will … Continue reading
I started Ben Witherington III’s Jesus, Paul, and the End of the World. Witherington’s argument is that Jesus and Paul did not believe that “the world would definitely end in the first century A.D.” (page 10), contra Albert Schweitzer. Witherington … Continue reading