Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of "Non-Woke" Ideas
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Daily Archives: August 13, 2012
For my write-up today on The Real Romney, by Michael Kranish and Scott Helman, I’ll use as my starting-point a story that Kranish and Helman tell on pages 218-219, about when Romney was working with the Olympics. This post will … Continue reading
I started Ben Witherington III’s Jesus, Paul, and the End of the World. Witherington’s argument is that Jesus and Paul did not believe that “the world would definitely end in the first century A.D.” (page 10), contra Albert Schweitzer. Witherington … Continue reading