Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- And to Close Off Yom Kippur...
- Posts I Wrote Engaging Ron Dart's Thought
- Unrealistic Chris Rock, Tim Lahaye, and Jerry Jenkins
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: August 13, 2012
For my write-up today on The Real Romney, by Michael Kranish and Scott Helman, I’ll use as my starting-point a story that Kranish and Helman tell on pages 218-219, about when Romney was working with the Olympics. This post will … Continue reading
I started Ben Witherington III’s Jesus, Paul, and the End of the World. Witherington’s argument is that Jesus and Paul did not believe that “the world would definitely end in the first century A.D.” (page 10), contra Albert Schweitzer. Witherington … Continue reading