Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Essays I'll Need to Revisit
- The "We-Passages"
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The Hour Is Come!
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 11, 2012
The Real Romney 6: Capitalism
For my write-up today on The Real Romney, by Michael Kranish and Scott Helman, I’ll quote and comment on two passages. They concern Bain Capital. On pages 162-163, Kranish and Helman state: “Though Bain Capital surely helped expand some companies … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Communism, Economics, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on The Real Romney 6: Capitalism
Welcoming a Debate on Policy: Romney Selects Paul Ryan as His Running Mate
As many of you may know by now, Mitt Romney has chosen Representative Paul Ryan to be his running mate. Ryan is a conservative whose controversial budget proposal (particularly that on Medicare) has won him praise from many on the … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Health Care, Political Philosophy, Politics Tagged barack obama, government, newt gingrich, Politics Comments Off on Welcoming a Debate on Policy: Romney Selects Paul Ryan as His Running Mate
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 89. In Psalm 89, we start with the Psalmist praising God and exalting God’s power and supremacy. Psalm 89 then moves on to discuss God’s anointing and strengthening … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time 3 Comments