Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 10, 2012
Sanders’ Critique of Neusner; Impurity Travels?
I finished E.P. Sanders’ Jewish Law from Jesus to the Mishnah. I have two items. 1. I read the endnotes, and Sanders was further discussing what he considered to be problems in some of Jacob Neusner’s books. Neusner regards the … Continue reading
The Real Romney 5
My latest reading of The Real Romney, by Michael Kranish and Scott Helman, concerned Mitt Romney’s participation in the Mormon church and in Bain Capital. Regarding Romney’s participation in the Mormon church, Kranish and Helman talk about the positive and … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Politics, Religion Comments Off on The Real Romney 5