Top Posts & Pages
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Carson on the Aorist, the Middle, Granville Sharp, and Colwell's Rule
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies' Story, by Martin Dies
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Daily Archives: August 10, 2012
I finished E.P. Sanders’ Jewish Law from Jesus to the Mishnah. I have two items. 1. I read the endnotes, and Sanders was further discussing what he considered to be problems in some of Jacob Neusner’s books. Neusner regards the … Continue reading