Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Essays I'll Need to Revisit
- The "We-Passages"
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 3, 2012
Ron Paul’s End the Fed 5: Credit
In my latest reading of Ron Paul’s End the Fed, Ron Paul argues that the Federal Reserve’s easy credit encouraged recklessness and thus contributed to the financial crisis. This may overlap with Paul’s point that artificially stimulating economic investment when … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Economics, Politics Comments Off on Ron Paul’s End the Fed 5: Credit
It Was for Israel!
I finished Jacob Neusner’s Messiah in Context. In this post, I’d like to talk about a story in B. Abodah Zarah 2a-b, which concerns God’s judgment of the nations. Edom (Rome) says that it built marketplaces and baths and accumulated … Continue reading