Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- Lessons on Love from The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Trinity in Genesis 18-19?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: June 30, 2012
Quotes of the Day
Here are some quotes for the day! 1. Rachel Held Evans is looking for feedback about topics that she should cover for her blog. I especially liked Katy-Anne’s comment (which I have slightly edited in my quotation of it): “I … Continue reading
Posted in Intelligent Quotes, Religion Tagged christian writing, native american leader, quotes for the day, raising kids, Religion, theology 2 Comments
Michele Bachmann’s Core of Conviction 7
I finished Michele Bachmann’s Core of Conviction: My Story. In the Appendix to this book, “Goals 2000 in the Context of a Global Power Grab”, Bachmann criticizes Goals 2000 and also provides the text for the National Education Goals that … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, john birch society, Life, Political Philosophy, Politics, School Comments Off on Michele Bachmann’s Core of Conviction 7
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 83 and its interpreters. Psalm 83 is about ten nations conspiring to wipe out Israel. The Psalmist asks God to deal with these nations as God dealt with … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Psalm 83