Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on the Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- Book Write-Up: Original Blessing, by Danielle Shroyer
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- II Maccabees 12, Purgatory, Catholicism, Idolatry
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Chaos in Chapter 26 of The Stand
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: June 22, 2012
For my write-up today on The Cambridge History of Christianity: Constantine to c. 600, I’ll interact loosely with a question that I have: How did ascetic movements, such as Stoicism and Christianity, approach the issue of marriage? After all, they … Continue reading
Ron Paul presented an interesting scenario on pages 270-271 of Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom. He says that there will come a time when the states will ignore the mandates of the federal government, which will … Continue reading