Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Beale's Amillennialism Contra N.T. Wright
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: June 19, 2012
I have three links for today: 1. Sarah Moon’s blog has a guest post by Abe Kobylanski entitled What Makes a Good Daddy? Abe talks about how certain Christians (such as the Christians in a small group that he was … Continue reading
For my write-up today on Ron Paul’s Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom, I’ll talk some about Ron Paul’s views on marriage policy and health care. 1. Ron Paul thinks that the federal government should stay out … Continue reading
For my write-up today on The Cambridge History of Christianity: Constantine to c. 600, I’ll quote or refer to passages from Brownen Neil’s “Towards defining a Christian culture: The Christian transformation of classical literature”. These passages pertain to the question … Continue reading