Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- A Wind in the Door
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: June 12, 2012
I finished Rick Perry’s Fed Up! Our Fight to Save America from Washington. In this post, I’ll highlight my favorite passages from my latest reading, as well as provide my own comments: 1. Page 171: “I see a nation where … Continue reading
I have two items for my write-up today on The Cambridge History of Christianity: Origins to Constantine. 1. A while back, I wrote a post entitled Eusebius and Arianism, in which I critiqued the Da Vinci Code, particularly its claim … Continue reading